2008年11月25日 星期二

HW2汪育汎

A.Which ones of these methods are you already using? How do they work out for you? How's your experience compare with what Ruggiero (the author of the book) has to recommend?
1. Plan my days: Same as the author, it allows me to make the most of my time. But it is not that easy to finish all the tasks listed in the plan.
2. Listen carefully: Taking notes is necessary in classes, and I am still learning to identify the most important words and sentense and record just those.
3. Study efficiently: I used to listen to the music while studying, but I got rid of this habbit and found that I study more efficiently than before.
B.Which ones looks interesting and promising enough that you are going to try out? What's your plan?
1. Capyure insight: It's really a nice suggest to record interesting ideas to me, so that I won't forget.
2. View frustration as opportunities: Well goes the prverb "Failure is the mother of success." It is necessary for me to learn to take defeat well, instead of giving up easily.
3. Tackle unpleasant tasks immediately: This is really a difficult task to me, but sounds so useful.
4. Refuse to tolerate confusion: I often tolerate confusion, and it is really a big obstakle to my study. In my opinion, asking questions may be a good way to learn this skill.
C.Questions about these methods?
I try to take notes efficiently, but I find it difficult to get the point of the lecture.
社學一 49774244 bour 汪育汎

沒有留言: