2008年11月7日 星期五

RJ2朱士軒

Thank teacher, thank God. I post my first work now.
Yesterday,I supposed to read one or two chapter and post my reading journal on blog.
However, I at the end finish almost half of my book. Without journal,sadly.
Whatever,the book I chose is Oliver Twist, and here are some detail information:
Name: Oliver Twist ( of course I talk about the novel's name)
Author: Charles John Huffam Dickens( who also write famous A Christmas Carol)
Before I introduce what this novel talks about, I should first introduce an orphan named Oliver Twist, this name isn't his original one,
though. No one knows his original name because his mom died no sooner than Oliver's birth.
Oliver is not only an orphan or pauper, he is a pale, thin boy who never felt warm from other people.
And all this novel talks about is Oliver Twist's life.
I did not finish it yet, so that's it for today.
49777108 朱士軒

沒有留言: