2008年11月28日 星期五

HW2王媺循

HW2王媺循
49777026  會計1B
A.Which ones of these methods are you already using? How do they work out for you? How's your experience compare with what Ruggiero (the author of the book) has to recommend?
 
1.Study efficiently:When I am study,I 'd choose my study time at night,espcially when I am studying major subjects.Also,I'd like to study alone in library because I need a quiet environment that can help me study more efficiently.
2.View frustrations as opportunities:In my growing process,I may not encounter such big frustrations as many adults.The frustrations I met is something about scores.We had many quiz and exam,sometimes I would get bad score,instead of sit there and complain how bad my score is,I will think about that maybe I use the wrong way in studying the subject and chang the way.the most important thing is:think that as an opportunity to advance.
3.Plan your days:I plan my days when I am busy.I will write down everything I need to do in these days,and plan them into everyday.In using this way,I can do things more quickly and efficiently.
 
B.Which ones looks interesting and promising enough that you are going to try out? What's your plan?

1.Chip away at big jobs:When I have a big task,I won't know which part I need to accomplish first.In this article,it mention:beeak the project or paper into a number of parts,and spend a little time on it every few days.It is such a simple method,but I never think about it.
2.Capture insight:I will keep a pencil and paper handy all the time,writing down any ideas I think or others say.It will improve my creation.
3.Keep a journal:It is a hardest thing I need to learn and turn it as an habit.I can write down the most important part in this class,after the class,add more knowledge into it and sort it.
 
C.
1.Taking notes is very important,but I always afraid I can't cach the most important prat of this class or speed,and the speed I take notes is slow.Is there a good way to improve that?
2.The stories in this article mention many creative thinking,but I think I don't have such a creation like them.Is there any way that can make my brain think more creatively?

沒有留言: