2008年11月21日 星期五

RJ3汪育汎

For One More Day
Author: Mitch Albom
Publishing Company: Hyperion Books
Number of pages: 197
This is a story of a mother and a son, it reminds me of the greatness of my parents. Thinking of the relationship between my parents and I, they often oppose to what I intend to do for some reason that I cannot agree on the instant, and I even have a debate with them for my own idea. But as I grow up, I started to realize the thought they used to held, whatever they do they were to protect me.
My parents are always there to give me supports. In the contrast, seldom do I give them support and sometimes even ignore the supports they gave. No matter what difficulty I face, they won' t leave me alone. Their love for us will never change! How dumb am I to realize such an easy concept after leaving home.
I decide to pay more concern to them, try to support their idea, and most important, to convey my love for them. Hope it won't be too late and hope that I have enough time to accompany them.
At the end of the story, his mother asked the leading role to learn how to "parden himself". This is what I also have to learn, try not to be so strict to myself in some aspect. Open my heart to accept the mistake I have made, so that I can be braver to welcome all the possibility in the future.
社學一 汪育汎 49774244

沒有留言: