2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2孫滐

Homework 2

Q1
To be honest,I must say that none of the suggestion coming from this article I haven't heard before. However, I didn't turn many of them into habit. Take strategy 1 "plan your days" for instance, I used to manage everything that should be done in one day, but things always changed after you decided the order. Therefore, I decided just keep things in mind,and give myself a period time to finish them.
Q2
I am not a optimistic person, and I will become very nervous if I make a small mistake,not to mention when I meet frustration.However,many story prove that frustration will become opportunity,if you hold a positive attitude to it.I think this strategy will become the most important mission I need to take in the future.Next time, if I meet somthing frustrated again, I will just reflect to my fault ,cheer myself up,decided what to do, and keep going.
Q3
Nowadays, we always have to work as a group. If we just drop into deep thinking even if we are work on group work,doesn't it seems to be rude to your partner?

coeco 49780003 孫滐

沒有留言: