2008年11月6日 星期四

RJ2陳佩宜

Name:The Witches
Author:Roald Dahl
Illustrator:Quentin Blake
Publishing company:Penguin Group
Year of publishing: 1998

I read two chapters during this week.To my astonishment,I gratually believe that there are real witches in this world!In "How to Recognise a Witch",the grandmamma says that the real witch is certain always to be wearing gloves,having thin curvy claes and slightly larger nose-holes,having no finger-nails,being bald,and her nose-hole is pink and curvy!Although it sounds incredible,Ishould start to look at people around me,finding if ther is someone's appearent like that.I think I am a little crazy.
I found that there are less words I don't understand than last week.What's more,I also can guess what the words mean more correctly.Even though I still read this book in a very slow pace,but I feel I do the reading more and more better.

會計1A 陳佩宜 49777019

沒有留言: