2008年11月21日 星期五

RJ 3洪定心

Name of the book: Tuesdays with Morrie

" How much time do I spend in one day to grieve or to mourn? " I ask myself. Too much, maybe. When could we cast off all those sadness that keep us hanging back in lives? Like Morrie said, "I mourn in the mornings. I mourn what I've lost. I mourn the slow, insidious way in which I'm dying. But then I stop mourning." "I give myself a good cry if I need it. But I concentrate on all the good things still in my life." Shed a few tears, and that's all. How useful it would be to put a daily limit on self-pity? I think we sould all keep this philosophy in mind. Just a few tearful minutes, then on with the day.

I apologize for not handing in the second reading journal last week due to being occupied by the mid-term.

49774229 洪定心 <Les Bourgeoisie>

沒有留言: