2008年11月21日 星期五

RJ3 陳琬淋

RJ3

BOOK: The Pelican Brief

Author: John Grisham

Publishing Company: Penguin

Year of Publishing: 1999

Page: 69

Word level: 2300WORDS

Darby-the leading role is a young, beautiful and smart student who studies law. She writes a paper about a case of murder of two Supreme Court judges. She research carefully about the political view which was supported by two judges who is killed.Gradually, she find out the suspect. But out of her expecting, the report causes her boyfriend and friends working in FBI died. She is also in dangerous that she has to pretend herself and go into exile. Darby asks a reporter for a favor. They began a dangerous journey.

I love suspenseful novel. Every time I read this kind of novel, I will pay all my attention on it and stop reading difficultly until the story is entirely cleared. The Pelican Brief is really a splendid and exciting novel. It's also very vivid that similar case is really happened in our world. I am so curious that I want to know what the next step that Darby will do. My mood is up and down with Darby. I was very fond of this book.i heard that this story had been produced into movie. Maybe, I will see that movie in my free time!

49774203 陳琬淋

沒有留言: